Tyler Livingston is dedicated to helping individuals and families plan for the future and handle the necessary processes when a loved one passes away. Tyler and the team at Coker, Robb, & Cannon are obsessed with providing top-quality service and delighting clients by giving each case the time and personal attention it deserves. Our top priority is to lift a weight off your shoulders and provide a stress-free experience while guiding you through often complex financial and legal choices involved with estate planning and probate.
Tyler was born in the DFW area and, much like the movie “The Sandlot,” he grew up playing sports with the other children in his neighborhood. After Tyler graduated from Coppell High School and attended the University of Texas at Dallas, earning a Bachelor’s degree in History, he graduated as a Doctor of Jurisprudence from SMU School of Law and was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2015.
Today, Tyler enjoys spending most of his free time with family, playing soccer, watching films, and learning new things.
- University of Texas at Dallas, May 2012
Bachelor of Arts in Historical Studies with Minor in Political Science, with Honors
- Michigan State University College of Law, 2014
Intellectual Property Summer Institute
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, May 2015
Doctor of Jurisprudence
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Admitted December 2015
- Dallas Probate American Inn of Court, Associate member of inaugural class, 2022
- Texas State Bar REPTL Section, Member
- Collin County Bar Association, Member