Denton County Divorce Mediation Attorneys
Using Mediation to Peacefully Dissolve Marriages
Do you want to get a divorce but are worried about a contested legal battle that ends up in court? Divorce mediation handled by the experienced attorneys of Coker, Robb & Cannon in Denton County could be the perfect option. With divorce mediation, you and your spouse can find amicable ways to dissolve your marriage, so everyone can move to the next chapters in their lives without regretting the last one.
Our Denton County divorce mediation team includes:
We offer our divorce mediation services both in-person or via Zoom, whichever is the most convenient for you and your spouse. In-person mediation sessions can be conducted at either our Denton County or Collin County offices or another location that is more convenient and comfortable for you. We also offer mediation in other family law matters like modifications, enforcements, temporary and final orders.
Want to know more about divorce mediation or more available mediation dates with our other mediators? Call us at (940) 293-2313 to speak with a member of Coker, Robb & Cannon.
We have helped families just like yours through all types of divorce and family law-related matters. Find out how one of our Board-Certified Family Law Specialists can help you.
Why Choose Us for Divorce Mediation?
Most family law firms charge a flat, full-day fee for divorce mediation cases, which can discourage parties from entering mediation for singular or simpler issues like temporary orders. At Coker, Robb & Cannon in Denton County, we do things differently, so we can provide greater service to our clients. We offer our divorce mediation services at an hourly rate; you never have to worry about being charged too much and for time that your case never used. Paying by the hour also allows for multiple, shorter mediation sessions, as parties continue to work toward a settlement, without paying for a “full day” each session.
Our hourly rates* for divorce mediation services in Denton County are:
- $300/hour for weekday services between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.** | (1 hour minimum)
- $450/hour for weekend or after-hours services.** | (1 hour minimum)
**(10% discount off regular rates for mediations conducted remotely via ZOOM)
You can also trust your divorce mediation case with our firm because you know it will never be overlooked or unnecessarily delayed. We have more than 10 attorneys available for mediations, including three who are Board Certified in Family Law: Attorneys Coker, Robb, and Cannon. Together, our full team of divorce mediation lawyers have a combined 60+ years of experience and a long history of hundreds of successful mediations.
What are the Benefits of Divorce Mediation?
Divorce cases are as unique as the individuals involved in them. Every couple has their own set of circumstances, complexities, and emotions to navigate. Not every divorce needs to be a drawn-out courtroom battle filled with hostility and high costs, and for the majority of people in the divorce process, that would be far from the ideal solution. In such scenarios, divorce mediation could be the right alternative.
Four key benefits of opting for divorce mediation over a typical divorce in Texas are:
- Control: In mediation, couples have more control over the time frame and the decisions being made. Unlike a court process, where a judge makes the final decisions, in mediation, the couple works together to come up with mutually satisfying solutions to then bring to the court for final approval.
- Cost-effective: Divorce mediation is generally less expensive than a traditional divorce. The costs of numerous court proceedings can quickly add up in a conventional divorce case. With our hourly rates, we aim to make divorce mediation even more affordable for more people.
- Confidentiality: Court proceedings are public, but mediation sessions are private and confidential. This can be a significant advantage for those who value their privacy. Keep in mind that once a divorce is finalized in court, though, certain aspects of it will become public record.
- Less stressful: Divorce is often a highly stressful event. Mediation, however, is usually less adversarial and confrontational than court proceedings. It encourages cooperation and communication, which can reduce stress, especially for children who might be confused by what is happening.
See If Divorce Mediation Can Work – Call Now
There’s no better time than right now to see if divorce mediation is the right choice for you and your spouse. Our Denton County divorce mediation attorneys would be happy to tell you more about the process and its many benefits. If you do want to proceed, we will be ready to guide you through it, step by step, and protect your best interests along the way. When you’re with Coker, Robb & Cannon, you’ll see the difference a Real Texas Heart can make in cases as sensitive and important as divorce and mediation.
Contact us now for more information and dates available for divorce mediation services in Denton County, Texas.
(* Hourly rates listed on this webpage are based on the time of writing. Hourly rates are subject to change. When requesting divorce mediation services from our law firm, please feel free to ask about our current hourly rates for the most up-to-date pricing.)