When dealing with a family law issue, it is easy to feel stressed and overwhelmed as you try to find a way to settle your dispute as quickly as possible. If you need help resolving a family law case, our Denton, Collin, and Tarrant County family law advocates at Coker, Robb & Cannon, Family Lawyers are ready to get you through it.
With more than 110 years of combined experience, our firm has been helping families find effective solutions to a wide variety of situations. The moment you choose to work with us, we will roll up our sleeves and help you create a personalized legal strategy that is aligned with your goals and needs.
Our List of Award & Honors Includes:
- Inclusion in the Texas SuperLawyers® list
- Avvo Client's Choice Award
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- SuperLawyers® Rising Star
- Best of Denton in multiple categories since 2013
- Collaborative Divorce
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Debt Division
- Domestic Violence
- Enforcement of Court Orders
- Premarital/Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Division
- Same-Sex Marriage/Divorce
- Spousal Support
Visit Our Frequently Asked Questions Page for More Information about Family Law.
Client-Focused Services from Start to Finish
We proudly serve our neighbors in Denton, Collin, and Tarrant county, with offices in Denton, Frisco, and Fort Worth. Our clients are extremely important to us, which is evident in our customer service approach. We strive to return your phone calls, answer your emails, remember your appointments, and treat you like the important person that you are to our family law practice. Just take a look at what some of our past clients have to say about the unmatched customer service they received from our firm!
We understand that our clients often have busy lives. This is why we offer video consultations for your convenience. You can discuss your case with us remotely without having to leave your home or office! We are known for being highly-responsive and getting back to our clients promptly. Do not hesitate to give us a call today to get started with the legal counsel you need.
Duane Coker Attorney & Founding Shareholder
Kelly K. E. Robb Attorney & Senior Shareholder
Jacqueline Cannon Attorney & Senior Shareholder
Shelby D. Hart Attorney & Shareholder
Malorie Crosley Attorney
Lauren Cardamone Attorney
C. Ashley Covert Attorney
Anthony Pax Attorney
Sheba George Attorney
Victoria McDowell-Drew Attorney
Tyler Livingston Attorney
Our Collin County family law firm has been recognized for our commitment to legal excellence. Three of our attorneys—Duane L. Coker, Kelly K. E. Robb, and Jacqueline Cannon —are Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
This elite legal specialization means that they possess a strong command of family law and earned the right to refer to themselves as family law specialists.
As a Collin County family law firm, our extensive legal insight can prove to be a great asset in your case. Whether your case can be settled outside of court or requires litigation, you can have peace of mind in knowing you have a skilled and professional legal team on your side protecting your rights and interests.
110+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
Deeply Committed to Listening & Helping You
Working Hard to Achieve the Best Results Possible
Voted Best Family Law Firm & Best Law Firm in Denton County
Video Consultations & Meetings Available
Financing Options Are Available to Help You Get Started
At Coker, Robb & Cannon, our mission is to provide compassionate and comprehensive legal representation to individuals and families navigating the complexities within family law. We are dedicated to providing the absolute best client service and legal representation. We are responsive to our client’s needs and goals while remaining steadfast in our pursuit and maintenance of the legal knowledge and skill to help achieve those goals.
- Client-Centered Approach: Our clients are why we are here, and we are committed to doing the best job possible for them. This includes regularly communicating with our clients, understanding each client’s personal goals and needs, developing an individualized plan focused on their goals and needs, and working together to achieve the best results possible.
- Excellence in Legal Representation: We will ensure that our legal team utilizes each member’s unique skills and experience by combining each member’s knowledge of family law with our deep understanding of the emotional challenges that often accompany family law issues. We will always strive to provide skilled and zealous advocacy in all areas of our practice.
- Minimizing impact: We are committed to the belief that a family law firm should do everything possible to minimize negative impacts to our clients, our clients’ children, and the marital estate. This includes managing expectations throughout our representation and fully advising our clients on potential options while balancing the client’s stated goals with the costs, both financial and emotional, of achieving those goals.
- Compassionate & Intelligent Advocacy: Our goal is to foster a supportive and trusting environment where clients feel heard, understood, and empowered. We believe in open and honest communication, even when it is difficult for a client to hear or a team member to give. We will ensure that our clients are well-informed about their rights, possible options, and the potential outcomes of their cases. By taking the time to listen attentively to our clients' unique needs and concerns, we tailor our legal strategies to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients and their families.
- Team Approach: Our firm is a unified team, and our clients are central members of that team. We will integrate the contributions and strengths of every team member in our commitment to excellence for the benefit of our clients.
With an ongoing and unwavering commitment to these values, we bring compassion and dedication to our clients and their families, empowering our clients to navigate the legal system with confidence.