Divorce Lawyers in Little Elm
Over 20 Years of Experience Practicing Family Law in Texas
Family law issues can be extremely emotional affairs. For this reason, our Little Elm family law attorneys offer compassionate guidance for every case we take. At Coker, Robb, & Cannon Family Lawyers, we are a team of skilled legal practitioners who not only represent our clients in and out of the courtroom, but also offer sound counsel at every step of the way.
Our Little Elm attorneys put our clients first. This means that respond to all correspondence in a timely manner. Additionally, we take our clients' wishes and goals into account before we begin every court proceeding and continue to do so until the conclusion of the case.
Speak with our Little Elm divorce attorneys. Call (940) 293-2313 today!
Family Law Services in Little Elm, TX
Each case we take is handled with the same amount of care and dedication to working toward the best outcome possible. We care about our clients and will represent them with strong litigation and advocacy.
Our Little Elm family lawyers handle the following cases:
- Spousal Support: When a couple goes through a divorce, sometimes one spouse will seek support from the other. Our attorneys are here to help establish a fair payment plan.
- Same-Sex Marriage/Divorce: Our attorneys work to ensure that same-sex couples rights are protected during any divorce proceeding or any family law matter.
- Property Division: It can be challenging for couples to decide who should get which marital assets. Our attorneys can help divide property fairly.
- Prenuptial Agreements: It can be important for couples to establish asset and debt division guidelines before they are married in order to avoid any potential conflicts in the future should the marriage end in divorce.
- Paternity: Parents who are not wed at the time of their child's birth must establish paternity through legal processes.
- Modifications: In instances where a person's lifestyle has changed significantly, they may seek an amendment to an existing court order. We can help you present your reasoning and proof for this modification to the court.
- Enforcement of Court Orders: When one party refuses to honor a court order, the other party can seek legal counsel to enforce the order.
- Domestic Violence & Protective Orders: People who are victims of domestic violence have options to protect themselves. We can provide advice and guidance toward securing one of these options. If you are in immediate danger, please call 9-1-1.
- Divorce: A divorce can be difficult in many ways, but the right divorce attorney in Little Elm can help ease this process as much as possible.
- Debt Division: In the eyes of the court, marital debts are shared evenly between spouses regardless of who accrued them. Our attorneys can help you divide debt in accordance with who accumulated certain debts to begin with.
- Collaborative Divorce: Couples who are able to amicably discuss key divorce issues may be able to utilize an alternative divorce solution such as collaborative divorce. We can help you determine if this method would be best for your situation.
- Child Support: Some parents may deem it necessary to work out an arrangement where one party needs financial help caring for their children. Our attorneys will help you seek an appropriate amount.
- Child Custody: Co-parenting requires a carefully put together schedule. We can help you create a schedule that works best for all parties involved.
- Annulment: We can help you determine if your situation fits the criteria and will guide you through the proceedings.
- Adoptions: There are many papers to file and legal red tape to get through when adopting a child. We can help you get through all the steps and ensure you are well prepared.
Little Elm Divorce Attorneys You Can Count On
At Coker, Robb, & Cannon Family Lawyers, our Little Elm divorce lawyers offer compassionate and skilled legal services. We treat all our clients with an equal level of importance and care.
Speak with a Little Elm divorce attorney today. Call us at (940) 293-2313 or contact us online!
Meet Our Family Law AttorneysSkilled Legal Minds. Decades of Experience.
Duane Coker Attorney & Founding Shareholder
Kelly K. E. Robb Attorney & Senior Shareholder
Jacqueline Cannon Attorney & Senior Shareholder
Shelby D. Hart Attorney & Shareholder
Malorie Crosley Attorney
Lauren Cardamone Attorney
C. Ashley Covert Attorney
Anthony Pax Attorney
Chastity McNair Attorney
Shmyla Alam Attorney
Sheba George Attorney
Audrey Kelly Attorney
Arianna Smith Attorney
Coker, Robb & Cannon?
Voted Best Family Law Firm & Law Firm in the Best of Denton County
Financing Options Are Available to Help You Get Started
Deeply Committed to Listening & Helping You
110+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
We Prioritize Client SatisfactionHear from Real Clients
"The team there has always been exceptional and Duane’s advice spot on."Mary
"Truly one of the most professional & knowledgeable attorneys I have had the pleasure of working with."Jay Marks
"Kelly and her associates handled my child support case with the utmost professionalism, honesty and respect. Kelly always kept me informed on what was going on with my case and what to expect. In ..."Karen
"Coker, Robb & Cannon, Family Lawyers helped us with our first Will document 15 years ago and helped us to update it recently. We were leaving the country and needed the documents done quickly. They ..."Laura
"Ms. Killebrew and those I interacted with in her office were very professional. Yet, I felt they knew who I was when I would contact the office and treated me with respect. I felt heard when I ..."April Wilkinson
"Duane and I have a mutual friend and business associate. I was well into a legal matter, and Duane very graciously spent over a full hour on the phone with me. He patiently listened and offered superb ..."Chris Hughes