Collin County Divorce Mediation Attorneys
Divorce With Less Fighting is Possible Through Mediation
Many people hesitate to file for divorce only because they worry about the legal battles and courtroom dates that can follow. With divorce mediation, though, some of the biggest roadblocks and points of frustration about the divorce process can be avoided, especially when talented divorce mediation attorneys lead the way, like our team at Coker, Robb & Cannon.
Attorney Duane Coker, Attorney Kelly Robb, and Attorney Jackie Cannon lead our divorce mediation team, which includes more than 10 Collin County divorce mediation lawyers who are standing by to help you through divorce by discovering the benefits of mediation. Attorneys Coker, Robb, and Cannon are also each Board Certified in Family Law, an accolade held by a small number of family lawyers in Texas, so you can be sure that they’re ready for anything that your divorce case might include.
We make divorce mediation convenient by hosting it in these locations:
- Our Collin County office
- Our Denton County office
- A private location convenient for you
- Online via Zoom
If you’re interested in seeing if divorce mediation can help, dial (940) 293-2313 at any time.
We have helped families just like yours through all types of divorce and family law-related matters. Find out how one of our Board-Certified Family Law Specialists can help you.
Make Us Your First Choice
At Coker, Robb & Cannon, we are always thinking about how to make it easier for locals to get excellent legal services. For our divorce mediation services in Collin County, we’ve done that by breaking away from the typical, full-day fees that most law firms use. Instead, we use a fair, hourly rate for our divorce mediation services. This way, you only pay for the time that you need to mediate an issue and nothing more. You can even use our divorce mediation fees for single-issue cases like those involving temporary orders or modifications.
Our hourly rates* for divorce mediation services in Collin County are:
- $300/hour for weekday services between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.**
- $450/hour for weekend or after-hours services.**
**(10% discount off regular rates for mediations conducted remotely via ZOOM)
If experience is the first thing you look for when hiring a professional service, you’ll be happy to know that our team of 10+ divorce mediation attorneys has more than 60 years of collective experience with mediation. Throughout those years, we have successfully mediated hundreds of divorces. Trust your divorce case with us, just as countless others have done before.
Benefits of Divorce Mediation
The traditional image of a divorce often involves a bitter court battle, but this is not the only way to dissolve a marriage. Many people who end up in a divorce want to avoid the courtroom environment, which can feel intimidating or hostile, and divorce mediation allows them to do that. We would be happy to explain to you the benefits of divorce mediation, so you can better decide if you’d like to use it.
You might prefer divorce mediation for these benefits and more:
- Increased control: Mediation allows couples to have a greater degree of control over their divorce process. Instead of leaving decisions up to a judge, couples can work together to reach agreements that best suit their unique situation.
- Cost efficiency: Mediation is often less expensive than a traditional court divorce. The costs associated with going to court, especially more than once, can add up. With our competitively priced hourly rates for divorce mediation, you might be surprised by how affordable divorce can be.
- Privacy: Unlike court proceedings, which are public, mediation is a private process. This can be particularly beneficial for those who wish to maintain some level of confidentiality.
- Reduced stress: Divorce is inherently stressful, but mediation tends to be less adversarial and confrontational than court proceedings. By promoting communication and cooperation, mediation can help reduce the emotional toll of a divorce.
Call Our Firm Now to Ask About Divorce Mediation
Divorce mediation might be just what you need to get through a divorce on your terms and without added stress. Talk to Coker, Robb & Cannon today and ask our Collin County divorce mediation lawyers about our services and availability. We’re here to help you get through a divorce in whatever way works best for you and your family.
Contact us now to learn about divorce mediation or for additional mediators and available dates.
(* Hourly rates listed on this webpage are based on the time of writing. Hourly rates are subject to change. When requesting divorce mediation services from our law firm, please feel free to ask about our current hourly rates for the most up-to-date pricing.)