Kelly K.E. RobbShareholder
Attorney Kelly K. E. Robb, Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law, is a CokerLegal shareholder. She joined the firm in 2005; Attorney Robb works primarily in our Frisco office. Her area of focus is family law practice covering divorce and custody cases (both collaborative and litigation), adoptions, and cases involving Child Protective Services, and occasional estate planning.
Attorney Robb is a member of the State Bar of Texas and is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law. In addition to being an active member of the Denton County Bar Association, she has held several leadership positions, including past president, with the Denton County Bar Association’s Family Law Section. Attorney Robb was also was named a SuperLawyer Rising Star and is a certified Ad Litem by the State Bar of Texas, and has been appointed in many cases by the Courts as an Ad Litem in Family and CPS cases.
Attorney Robb received her Bachelor’s degree in 1994 from Austin College in Sherman, Texas, and continued to the University of Texas at Dallas for her Master's Degree in Applied Mathematics in 1997. In 2000, she went back to school, received her J.D. from the Baylor University School of Law in 2003 and was admitted to the Texas Bar that year. She started out practicing law in Athens, Texas and the surrounding counties, working especially in family law, juvenile law, mental health commitments, and misdemeanor defense.
- Austin College, Bachelor's
- University of Texas at Dallas, M.S. in Applied Mathematics
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D.
- Young Lawyers
- 2013 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law
- Active member of the Denton County Bar Association
- Past president with the Denton County Bar Association’s Family Law Section
- Certified Ad Litem by the State Bar of Texas
Attorney Robb grew up in the Dallas area and remains close to her parents and sister. She is married and is a big fan of cats, particularly her two. She enjoys board games, making lace, travel, and all things Disney.