- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science in Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences
- Texas A&M University, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Activities: Survey Editor for the Texas A&M Journal of Property Law’s annual Survey on Oil & Gas
Prior to joining Coker, Robb & Cannon, Family Lawyers, Attorney Pax practiced law at Jim Ross Law Group, P.C., in Arlington, Texas. There, he represented clients in a wide variety of family law matters, from divorces to SAPCRs, modifications, adoptions, and CPS cases. He was responsible for all aspects of representation, from client intake to final resolution, including drafting of original pleadings, motion practice, discovery, settlement negotiations, mediation, and trial.
His legal internships included working at the Collin County District Attorney’s Office in McKinney, Texas, and an internship at Shanklin & Cox, LLP, in Denton, Texas.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Denton County Bar Association
- Denton County Bar Association Family Law Section, Vice President