Frisco Divorce Lawyers
Family Law Attorneys in Frisco with 100+ Years of Combined Experience
Divorce and other family law matters are some of the most difficult and emotional issues you can face in life. At Coker, Robb & Cannon, Family Lawyers, our attorneys understand this, which is why we do our best to take on as much of the legal burden for our clients as possible.
Our Frisco divorce attorneys will be by your side every step of the way, from your initial consultation, through negotiation, litigation, and settlement, to the end of your divorce case. We are deeply committed to listening and helping you work through this difficult time with as much ease as possible.
Our family lawyers in Frisco, TX are compassionate in every situation. We support our clients’ needs and wishes and provide constructive guidance to help you make informed decisions regarding your case and decide how you would like it to move forward.
Ready to speak with a Frisco divorce lawyer? Call us today at (940) 293-2313 to get started!
What Our Frisco Family Lawyers Can Do for You
Our attorneys at Coker, Robb, & Cannon Family Lawyers are skilled in a wide variety of family law issues. Our family lawyers in Frisco, TX help resolve these issues utilizing their legal knowledge to not only strategize our clients' cases, but to offer guidance and advice as well.
Family law cases we handle include:
- Divorce: We understand how difficult divorce can be. Our divorce attorneys in Frisco, TX can guide you through the legal side while you focus on the emotional side.
- Collaborative Divorce: If a couple seeks a different approach to divorce, they can opt for a collaborative divorce that allows for all final decisions to be made outside of the courtroom.
- Same-Sex Marriage/Divorce: Our attorneys can help ensure same-sex couples rights are protected during any divorce proceeding or other family law dispute.
- Child Custody: It can be difficult for parents to decide how to divide custody time. We can create a parenting schedule that works for all parties involved.
- Child Support: Some situations require one parent to give child support payments to the other. We can help ensure the receiving parent gets a fair amount.
- Debt Division: Marital debt can be difficult to divide, but we can help you work out a fair arrangement.
- Division of Marital Property: Some couples find it challenging to decide how to divide assets and debts. We can help couples amicably divide marital property.
- Spousal Support: Sometimes one spouse seeks monetary aid from the other during their divorce. We can help determine if spousal support is necessary and the appropriate amount.
- Adoptions: We can help you file all appropriate paperwork, set up home visits, and smoothly negotiate litigation.
- Annulment: Our attorneys will work with you to determine whether your marriage is eligible for annulment and help get your case resolved quickly.
- Domestic Violence & Protective Orders: If you are a victim of domestic violence and not in immediate danger, we can help you establish a safer environment for you and your family. If you are in immediate danger, please dial 9-1-1.
- Enforcement of Court Orders: Even when an order is legally mandated by a court, some people refuse to honor the arrangement. We can help you seek enforcement of these arrangements.
- Modifications: Life changes can sometimes have an effect on court-ordered arrangements. We can help you seek order modifications that reflect these changes.
- Paternity: We can help parents establish the paternity of their child.
- Prenuptial Agreements: A prenuptial agreement is a way for couples to proactively address potential issues that could arise in the event of divorce or if one spouse dies before the other.
Consult a Divorce Lawyer in Frisco, TX Today!
Coker, Robb, & Cannon Family Lawyers offers compassionate and skilled legal services to all our clients. Our family law attorneys will guide you through your entire case and strongly advocate for your best interests. Schedule a phone or video consultation with a Frisco divorce attorney today!
Contact Our Frisco Office
9320 Dallas Pkwy., Suite 190,
Frisco, TX 75033
Frisco Divorce FAQ
Do I Need a Divorce Lawyer?
Most likely, yes, you will need an attorney for your divorce in Frisco, TX. Divorce is an extremely complex legal process, as well as a deeply personal matter. The best way to ensure that no mistakes are made and that your interests are protected is to hire the best possible divorce lawyer to represent you. Our team of Frisco divorce attorneys can handle the legal legwork while keeping you informed of your case and helping you to make informed decisions.
How Much Does Divorce Cost in Frisco, TX?
In Frisco, TX, the cost of divorce depends on whether you live in Denton, Collin, and Tarrant County. In Denton County, the filing fees for divorce range between $284 and $308 depending on the type of divorce. In Collin County, the filing fee for divorce is $319.
How Long Does it Take to Get a Divorce in Frisco, TX?
In Texas, there is a 60 day waiting period between the date you file for divorce and the date when you may go before a judge to finalize your divorce. Therefore, the fastest you can get divorced in Frisco, TX is 60 days, but most divorces involve complex property, custody, and support matters, meaning they'll take longer to be worked out. Only a Frisco divorce lawyer can give you a trustworthy idea of how long your specific divorce may take.
Will I Have to Go to Divorce Court?
If your divorce is uncontested or is an "agreed divorce," then you may not have to go to court, other than to have your divorce finalized by a judge. Most divorces require some form of mediation or litigation, however. Our Frisco divorce attorneys work hard to avoid litigation when possible, but are fully prepared to fight for your best interests if divorce court becomes necessary.
Duane Coker Attorney & Founding Shareholder
Kelly K.E. Robb Attorney & Shareholder
Jacqueline Cannon Attorney & Shareholder
Shelby Hart Attorney
Malorie Crosley Attorney
Lauren Cardamone Attorney
C. Ashley Covert Attorney
Anthony Pax Attorney
Chastity McNair Attorney
Romi Schwartz Attorney
Shmyla Alam Attorney
Deeply Committed to Listening & Helping You
110+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
Financing Options Are Available to Help You Get Started
Video Consultations & Meetings Available
"The team there has always been exceptional and Duane’s advice spot on."Mary
"Truly one of the most professional & knowledgeable attorneys I have had the pleasure of working with."Jay Marks
"Kelly and her associates handled my child support case with the utmost professionalism, honesty and respect. Kelly always kept me informed on what was going on with my case and what to expect. In ..."Karen
"Coker, Robb & Cannon, Family Lawyers helped us with our first Will document 15 years ago and helped us to update it recently. We were leaving the country and needed the documents done quickly. They ..."Laura
"Ms. Killebrew and those I interacted with in her office were very professional. Yet, I felt they knew who I was when I would contact the office and treated me with respect. I felt heard when I ..."April Wilkinson
"Duane and I have a mutual friend and business associate. I was well into a legal matter, and Duane very graciously spent over a full hour on the phone with me. He patiently listened and offered superb ..."Chris Hughes