Mike M. YoungbergAttorney
Michael M. Youngberg began working in our Denton office in late 2015 and is a member of the Denton County Bar Association. While at the University of Alabama, Mike participated in the University of Alabama Campbell Moot Court competition and won a place on the Moot Court Board. He also competed as a member of Alabama’s National Criminal Procedure Moot Court team. He was deeply involved with the University of Alabama Elder Law Clinic while in school where he helped elderly clients with a wide range of legal issues.
Mike earned his Bachelor’s degree at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah in 2011 and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Alabama School of law in 2013.
After passing the Texas Bar Exam, Mike began work with the Office of the Attorney General. As an Assistant Attorney General he gained expertise in child support and medical support issues, and was responsible for thousands of cases. Mike has worked on a wide variety of family law and other issues and is able to use that experience to benefit his clients.
- 2015-2016 State Bar of Texas, Judge Sam Williams Award
- 2013 Bob Black Bar Leaders Award from Texas Tech University
- 2011-2012 Denton County Bar Association Outstanding Program Chair award
- 2010-2011 Denton County Bar Association Member of the Year
- 2012 Honorary member of the Searjant’s Inn of Court
- 2012 Collin County Bar Association Collin County Litigator of the year
- 1999-2000 Collin County Young Lawyer Association Outstanding Young Lawyer of Collin County for service to the profession
- 1999 Silver Star award, Collin County Bar Association
Mike is a member of the College of the State Bar and the J. Reuben Clark Law Society.
Mike is married with a son and enjoys spending his time with family, watching movies, and reading.