Kimberly P. KillebrewAttorney
Kimberly P. Killebrew is an attorney at CokerLegal who offices at our Frisco location. She is a member of the State Bar College, Family Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, Collin County Bar Association, Local Bar Services Committee for the State Bar of Texas, Collin County Young Lawyers Association, and the McKinney Ladies Association.
Before she practiced law, Kimberly was a kindergarten teacher for three years in San Antonio and Denver City, Texas.
Along with providing a high level of legal representation to our family law clients, Kimberly actively promotes the continuing education of her constituents and has been an important part of coordinating Bench-Bar conferences for both the Denton County Bar Association and Collin County Bar Association for many years. She has served in leadership roles with the Collin County Bench Bar Foundation and Plano Bar Association as well as an Ombudsman and a Founding Master of the Curt B. Henderson American Inn of Court. Kimberly is also a mediator for Denton County Alternative Dispute Resolution Program (DCAP) and sat as a visiting Associate Judge in Dallas County.
Kimberly's efforts have been recognized with numerous awards, including:
- 2013 Bob Black Bar Leaders Award from Texas Tech University
- 2011-2012 Denton County Bar Association Outstanding Program Chair award
- 2010-2011 Denton County Bar Association Member of the Year
- 2012 Honorary member of the Searjant’s Inn of Court
- 2012 Collin County Bar Association Collin County Litigator of the year
- 1999-2000 Collin County Young Lawyer Association Outstanding Young Lawyer of Collin County for service to the profession
- 1999 Silver Star award, Collin County Bar Association
- State Bar College
- Family Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Collin County Bar Association
- Local Bar Services Committee for the State Bar of Texas
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- McKinney Ladies Association