Kimberly P. Killebrew, Attorney
Kimberly P. Killebrew is an attorney at CokerLegal who offices at our Frisco
location. Kimberly graduated Cumme Laude in 1986 from Texas Tech University,
where she received her Bachelor’s degree in Home Economics Education.
In 1992, Kimberly earned her Law Degree from Texas Tech, and she has been
focused on family law ever since.
She is a member of the State Bar College, Family Law Section of the State
Bar of Texas, Collin County Bar Association, Local Bar Services Committee
for the State Bar of Texas, Collin County Young Lawyers Association, and
the McKinney Ladies Association.
Along with providing a high level of legal representation to our family
law clients, Kimberly actively promotes the continuing education of her
constituents and has been an important part of coordinating Bench-Bar
conferences for both the Denton County Bar Association and Collin County
Bar Association for many years. She has served in leadership roles with
the Collin County Bench Bar Foundation and Plano Bar Association as well
as an Ombudsman and a Founding Master of the Curt B. Henderson American
Inn of Court. Kimberly is also a mediator for
Denton County Alternative Dispute Resolution Program (DCAP) and sat as a visiting Associate Judge in Dallas County.
Her efforts have been recognized with numerous awards, including:
- 2015-2016 State Bar of Texas, Judge Sam Williams Award
- 2013 Bob Black Bar Leaders Award from Texas Tech University
- 2011-2012 Denton County Bar Association Outstanding Program Chair award
- 2010-2011 Denton County Bar Association Member of the Year
- 2012 Honorary member of the Searjant’s Inn of Court
- 2012 Collin County Bar Association Collin County Litigator of the year
- 1999-2000 Collin County Young Lawyer Association Outstanding Young Lawyer
of Collin County for service to the profession
- 1999 Silver Star award, Collin County Bar Association
Before she practiced law, Kimberly was a kindergarten teacher for three
years in San Antonio and Denver City, Texas. She enjoys cooking, decorating,
reading mysteries, music of all types, and gardening.
Kimberly's profile on Avvo.com
Contact our firm to speak with Kimberly about your family law issue.