Need Help Enforcing a Court Order?

Discuss Your Case - Call 888-570-7899

Child support and spousal maintenance are both court-ordered payment programs designed to provide for financially dependent children and spouses following a divorce. Such payments are not optional; they are required by law. If the parent of your child is not making the payments owed, legal action must be initiated. At CokerLegal, our firm has the right experience and resources to help you enforce your court order. We are experienced litigators who know how to deliver results.

Request a case evaluation by calling us at 888-570-7899.

Enforce Your Court Order with a Family Law Lawyer in Denton County or Collin County

CokerLegal has been helping families pursue the court-ordered actions they need since 1998. When you combine our extensive experience in family law with an unyielding commitment to client care, there's no reason to go anywhere else. We can help you collect payment even if your former spouse or child's parent has left the state, lost their job, or filed bankruptcy. We are not afraid to take your case to court. Our attorneys are fierce litigators, two of whom ( Duane L. Coker and Kelly K. E. Robb) are also Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, making us the right team to partner with.

Consequences for failing to make court-ordered payments can include

  • interception of tax refunds
  • jail time
  • license suspension
  • passport revocation
  • property seizure
  • wage garnishment

At CokerLegal, we are here to help you resolve your unpaid child support or spousal support. We have extensive knowledge and experience enforcing court orders. Put our expertise to work for you.

If you live in Denton County or Collin County and need help wih court order compliance, call our firm at 888-570-7899.

CokerLegal Stands at the Ready to Serve You

Contact Our Skilled & Trusted Legal Team Today

Would you like to be added to our contact list?

Send My Information