The CokerLegal Support Team
nearly 20 years of experience devoted to the practice of family law, CokerLegal has an established reputation
for going above and beyond for our clients. This would not be possible
without the help of our support team. The members of our support team
are true professionals in every sense of the word. They share our commitment
to providing client-focused services that are of the highest quality;
allowing us to meet the needs of our clients in a timely and effective
manner. Each one is instrumental in helping treat each of our family law
clients, whether their case is located in Denton or Collin County, with
the exceptional level of customer service they deserve. Learn more about
our support team below.
For more information about our support team,
call our offices
today at 888-570-7899.
We serve clients all across Collin County and Denton counties, including
Our support team includes:
- Ria Sherman
- Georgya Rankin
- Louellen S. Coker
- Brooke Suarez
- Melissa Gora
- Veronica Gora
Client Services Manager
- Associates Degree, Tresham College, United Kingdom
- Ria began her legal career as a legal assistant for a subrogation attorney
in Sacramento, California. She joined CokerLegal as the sole legal assistant
in 2000. Over the years she has grown with the firm and currently serves
as our Client Services Manager focusing on making sure our clients’
experience throughout CokerLegal’s representation of them in their
family law matter is professional, dependable, caring, intelligent, and
focused. Ria works closely with our clients in both our Denton County
and Collin County offices.
- Member, Denton County Paralegal Association
- Past President, Denton County Paralegal Association
- Member, Association of Legal Administrators
- Ria lives in Denton and thoroughly enjoys the local music and restaurant
scene, often with her daughter who is a student at the University of North
Texas. She has been adopted by two loving Saint Bernards. She is an adventurous
cook who is willing to taste or try her hand at anything. Ria enjoys unwinding
(and supporting a great cause) by playing on FreeRice.com.
- Accounting and Secretarial Science, Barton County Community College
- Georgya began her legal career 17 years ago as a clerk for the Probate
Court. She joined CokerLegal in 2002 as a Legal Assistant. Georgya works
primarily in our Denton office.
- Denton County Paralegal Association
- Georgya migrated from a small Kansas town to Denton County 19 years ago.
She’s the proud mother of two grown children and grandmother to
three. She devotes her weekends to her grandchildren, camping with her
family and motorcycling with her husband of 30 years.
Louellen S. Coker
- Master of Arts in Technical Communication, University of North Texas
- Secondary English Teacher Certification, Texas Woman’s University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in English, Baylor University
- Louellen has spent much of her career helping law firms and legal associations
effectively communicate within their organizations and with their communities
through print, design, and the web. She has written and spoken at many
legal professional meetings and conferences about effective communication.
She has been a part of the CokerLegal team since the firm’s inception,
becoming our Marketing Director in 2014.
- Associate Fellow, Society for Technical Communication
- Past President of the Lone Star Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication
- Past President of the Women Business Owners of Denton County
While Louellen’s professional passion is in the marketing realm,
spending time with her high school sweetheart and husband of 25 years,
Duane L. Coker, brings her the most joy. She is an avid world traveler and enjoys participating
in endurance events such as triathlon, bicycling and marathons. She has
successfully completed 6 marathons, more than 30 half marathons, two half
Ironman triathlons and is currently training for her first Ironman triathlon.
Profile coming soon!
- Intercultural Communications and Child Development, Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Melissa has been an administrative assistant for several years and joined
the CokerLegal family in early 2015. She assists our team of paralegals
and attorneys; you’ll find her most often in our Frisco office.
- Melissa and her husband will be celebrating her 25th wedding anniversary
this year with their five children and three grandchildren. Though not
a Texas native, she and her family knew Texas is their home and couldn’t
be more happy to live in North Texas.
Profile coming soon!