The CokerLegal Paralegal Team
Family Law Advocates Serving Denton County & Collin County
our family law lawyers in Denton County and Collin County work closely with our team of highly skilled paralegals. Their experience
and knowledge regarding family law cases has proven to be indispensable
during our nearly 20 years of practice. We attribute our firm's continued
success to their dedication and genuine care for our clients. Our paralegals
help us review paperwork and important documentation that can make all
the difference in our clients' cases. They are essential in helping
us to meet deadlines and ensure that petitions and other forms are filed
in a timely manner. We are proud to work alongside such passionate and
dedicated legal professionals who share our mission: to provide the highest
quality of legal representation available. Browse through our paralegal
team's profiles to learn more about them.
Our paralegal team includes:
- Lacee Young
- Toya Brown
- Barbara Law
- Jennifer Henson
- Kimberly Hall
For more information about our paralegal team,
call our offices
today at (888) 570-7899.
We serve clients all across Denton and Collin counties, including Frisco, TX.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a minor in Sociology, University of
- ParaLegal Certification, University of North Texas
- Lacee joined CokerLegal as a legal secretary while working on her undergraduate
degree in 2009. In addition to assisting our legal team, she diligently
assists our clients by answering questions and addressing their concerns
under the direction of the attorney. Lacee works primarily in our Frisco office
- Denton County Paralegal Association
- Lacee is the youngest of five children and is the aunt of a total of 13
nieces and nephews. She was a ballet dancer for 15 years and a member
of her high school dance team. She enjoys cooking and trying new recipes.
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences in Political Science, University of North Texas
- Pursuing a Master of Science in Criminal Justice, University of North Texas
- Toya began her legal career in 2007 in the Civil and Family Division of
the Denton County District Clerk’s office and joined the CokerLegal
team in 2011. She serves as a liaison between our clients and attorneys
providing clients with updates and addressing their questions and/or concerns
throughout the life of their cases. Toya works primarily in our Denton office.
- Denton County Paralegal Association
- Toya is passionate about working with kids in the community. When she’s
not in the office or at church, you’ll likely find her on a sideline
or in the stands of a youth sporting event where she’ll be cheering
on her family and friends.
Barbara R. Law
- Draughon’s Business College
- Paralegal Certification, El Centro Community College
- Bachelor of Science in Government and Politics, University of Texas at Dallas
- Barbara has worked as a paralegal in several North Texas counties in the
areas of family law and probate since 1981. She joined the CokerLegal
team in 2014. She received the Top Paralegal of Rockwall County award
in 2008. Barbara works primarily in our Frisco office.
- Volunteer for Legal Aid of Northwest Texas. Barbara received the top paralegal
award of Rockwall County for 2008.
- Barbara enjoys working with her horses along with fishing and sewing
- Associate in Paralegal Studies, College of Dupage, Glen Ellyn, IL
- Jennifer has spent her entire career in family law, beginning with a reputable
Chicago firm. Since moving to Texas, she’s worked with clients in
Denton, Collin, Tarrant, and Dallas Counties. She joined the CokerLegal
team and works primarily in our Frisco office.
- Jennifer’s family keeps her busy and you’ll often find her
at any number of school functions hosted by her daughter’s elementary
school. In addition enjoying cooking, she loves to travel and explore
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certification, Milan Institute
- Prior to joining the CokerLegal team in early 2015, Kimberly worked in
the legal field for eight years in Idaho, Florida, and now currently in
Texas. While her prior experience includes personal injury, worker’s
compensation, and first party insurance claims focusing on homeowners
dealing with sinkhole issues on their property, she is excited to round
out her expertise in family law. Kimberly works primarily in our Denton office.
- When not in the office, Kimberly enjoys traveling.